We research a lot before making a big purchase. This is especially important when it comes to things like clothing and groceries since they can have an effect on your health. Asking the tough questions of what you want can help narrow down your options, and make the whole process that much easier.
But how many of us actually do the same when it comes to buying sanitary napkins? Many people just buy what they think is popular, so it’s unclear which one will be best.
But is it really worth it in the end? Do you consider these things before you make a decision on who to purchase from?
Everybody is different, we all have our own periods & free-flowing blood type. This can change things like our skin type and lifestyle which are reasons why we should look into investing in the right sanitary pad.
We need to make sure that the brand of sanitary pad that we’re choosing is a good absorbent. It should not leak at all.
We must also ensure that the pad does not cause any irritation, itching, or allergy to the skin.
These are some of the points to consider when picking the right sanitary napkin.
Depending on your skin type:
A lot of women think that all sanitary napkins are made out of the same material and do not take time to see whether or not that material is perfect for their skin type.
Not all pads that feel soft on you are good for your skin. In fact, many pads are made of a plastic-like material which can lead to rashes &; infections and lead to diseases if not taken care of immediately.
So make sure to find out what materials the sanitary pad is made of before you buy it.
- Cotton pads are a good choice if you have normal skin.
- Harsh chemicals and synthetic materials are not good for sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin, then you should be using organic sanitary pads which are made from all natural ingredients.
There are a lot of brands and different varieties of herbal sanitary napkins available in the market. I recommend reading customer reviews as they can help you choose which one is best suited to your needs and your skin type.
Consider using Lhamo herbal sanitary pads, which are made 100% of natural materials and free from plastic.
These are the best organic and natural sanitary pads on the market. They provide a great option for intimate protection that is affordable; your skin will thank you.
On the basis of blood flow:
Sanitary pads can be important for your periods as they can essentially stop the blood flow and are also very absorbent.
The blood flow is not consistent during every day of your period, it varies between high to low
As a result, how are we supposed to choose sanitary pads based on those factors?
- When you start during menstruation, you will have heavier flows on the first couple of days. You should buy extra-long pads that are very absorbent in order to be prepared during these first few days.
- From day three onwards, the cycle is medium to low, so regular pads are best.
- Special night pads come with extra long length and wider backs to provide complete protection throughout the night.
- Pantyliners are a great option for the start of your period because they can be worn beneath underwear for hourly sanitary protection. Pantyliners are also an essential item to have handy at the end of your period when light spotting can leak through regular pads.
Depending on your lifestyle:
Women have busy lives and they don’t want to spend hours writing blog content. When you chose us, you get professional writers who are native English speakers, with years of experience.
Those super-women could choose heavy absorbing pads that are really long with long wings to help keep the blood in the center of the pad. The wings also increase protection.
After reading this article, you should now be able to select the right sanitary pad according to your individual needs.
It’s important to change your pad about every six hours and to also wash the vaginal area each time you go to the bathroom.